Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCoordinate Ride To/From HM P&K to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnymasseuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coordinate Ride To/From HM P&K to Rosslyn
    Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 9:43pm
Looking to coordinate a slug ride from Herndon Monroe P&R around 7am-715am to Rosslyn and back around 430-5pm for the return trip.

Even a portion of this coordinated would be wonderful.

You can reach me by emailing my username on the boards here at GMAIL.

Much appreciation.
merlin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2007 at 11:41am
Bunny -

Not sure if you have tried picking up riders at the H&M Park & ride. I used to pick up riders by pulling up to opposite side of the 950/980 buses (Also, you can see if there are folks who are willing to jump out of the 5a bus line.) I put my sign up in the car window and usually never had to wait more than a couple of minutes between 7 -7:30.

Now the tricky part is the afternoon ride. There really isn't a spot for afternoon pickup in Rosslyn. You can always strike up a brief conversation with your AM rider and see if they are interested in a ride home. Or you can try and pick up a a rider at the 5a bus stop which is located on Moore Street across from the McDonald's.

Hope this helps.

Merlin

PM07 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PM07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 11:04am
I commute in from vienna to rosslyn, daily. Am open to ridesharing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic