Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potomac Mills Morning Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snpenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potomac Mills Morning Slug Lines
    Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 1:23pm
Just thought everyone would like to know that beginning at 7 am there is usually a line of people, at least six every morning, for 18th street with a line of cars for 14th street.
pongpong227 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongpong227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 2:45pm
quote:
Originally posted by Snpenn
[br]Just thought everyone would like to know that beginning at 7 am there is usually a line of people, at least six every morning, for 18th street with a line of cars for 14th street.

I go to 18th street and this morning I had to wait 20 minutes to catch a ride! where are the drivers?
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2007 at 9:47pm
Are the 14th and 18th typical drop off points that far apart?

Not a bad idea asking for drivers to go to PM. I'm sure they'd be better off going to PM at 7AM than Horner where there may not even be parking at that time.
nikese View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2007 at 9:37am
I tried slugging for the first time this morning. I would like to slug from PM but when I arrived there at 0530 this morning there were no slug lines. This was a little confusing for me so I asked several people taking the metro bus where the slug lines were located and was told by every one of them that there were no slug lines at the PM so I drove over to Horner instead. Are there slug lines at PM and do the form up as early as 0530? I am trying to slug to Crystal Gateway. Thank you for any help on this location [?]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic