Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2007 VDOT Presentation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July 2007 VDOT Presentation
    Posted: 25 Jul 2007 at 5:31pm

Here are the slides they are showing at the July mtgs.

http://www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/95_395_cim_presentation.pdf

http://www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/95_395_cim_handout.pdf
Bob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 7:47am

Here is todays potomac news article. The article is ok, but most certainly did not capture the upset and angry nature of the slugs at the meeting. Everyone, though angry at this, was polite and there were no "incidents."

A guy from the Sierra Club was handing out anti hot flyers at the door. He said there is a good chance that hot will be derailed at the national level. I dont think so.

Corey Stewart was there and rallied the troops by saying the PWC Board of Supervisors is adamantly opposed to HOT.

http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WPN/MGArticle/WPN_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1173352139101&path=
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 8:36am
So, Bob - were my posts in the General thread accurate? Recommend you post the inaccuracies in that thread so folks will know the truth, not just what, as you said, a troll posted.
Bob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 9:14am
I try not to repond to trolls and spammers, but what I said was that your credibility is zero with the slugging community and I stand with that. Whether you were accurate in your gloating comments on HOT is irrelevant. Hope you enjoy paying $4000 per year to avoid picking up slugs. I'll be riding for free, at least for a while.
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 11:51am
Bob, I just noticed that you are a Moderator...cool.

Goober
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2007 at 1:01pm
quote:
Originally posted by Bob
[br]I try not to repond to trolls and spammers, but what I said was that your credibility is zero with the slugging community and I stand with that. Whether you were accurate in your gloating comments on HOT is irrelevant. Hope you enjoy paying $4000 per year to avoid picking up slugs. I'll be riding for free, at least for a while.

Gee, Bob, how many times do you have to be proven wrong before it sinks in? Do you really think that hybrids aren't going to get an exemption on the HOT? Next thing we know, you'll be saying that the hybrid exemption will end in HOV, even though there wasn't a SINGLE vote opposing the exemption extension.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic