Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18th to woodbridge?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18th to woodbridge?
    Posted: 27 Nov 2002 at 8:26am
I slug into the city (18th street) in the morning from the potomac mills lot, but usually take the bus home from 18th and Penn. Does anyone know if cars ever pick up slugs from anywhere around that location about 5:00?
tmgoff View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmgoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2002 at 2:59pm
Jen,

I am currently trying to start-up a new slug-line heading to Heckinger's along 19th street. Would this interest you? If so, check out the All Forums folder and then look at the first sub-folder listed. I'm hoping to get this off the ground beginning the 6th of January. I too am tired of walking from 22 to 14th and New York to get a ride home. Please reply.
LV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2003 at 12:29pm
I too am looking to join. I go from woodbridge to 17th and Penn. My hours are from 9 to 5:30. I would like to know if there is any help for me?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic