Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18th St. stop on Rolling Valley Mall line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anovax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18th St. stop on Rolling Valley Mall line
    Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 12:56pm
Hi,

I'm brand new to slugging and don't know where the 18th St. stop drops off on the Rolling Valley Mall line. I work near the intersections of Connecticut NW/L St. and 17th (by the Farragut North Metro stop) and I'm trying to figure out which drop off (20th and L or 18th St.) would be the closest.

Anybody have any advice?

Thanks!

Anthony
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 11:44pm
At RV, there are a couple of drivers around 7 am who take people up 20th street to k, where it is a 3 block walk to the metro. The blocks are relatively short so it is less than a 10 minute walk minute walk. There are many drivers who go up 18th street. However, many of them stop at G street. I usually wait until I hear an 18th driver say 18 and K or further before I go 18th. Then it is just a one block walk to the metro station. I am not sure exactly how far that is from your work. The best thing to do is get in line and listen to the caller for the specific drop off street announced for either 18th or 20th.

I am not sure how the evening lines work there. I find getting to L'Enfant or the Pentagon to be more effective for me when I slug home to RV. Good luck to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic