Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trashy cars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 8:58am
lady, lay off the coffee. Your starting to sound like the typical slug lines troll.

Slug'n till 2010 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 10:04am
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze

lady, lay off the coffee.

OMG, you are SO FUNNY. I have never heard that comeback on this board before.

ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated? - Ceejay2
slugger757 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugger757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 12:31pm
Not for nothing but as most admit, it is a give and take situation. We as "the slugs" are expected to follow a few rules upon entering, during and exiting the "free" ride. Is it to much to ask that someone present a decent accommodation in the form of a clean seat and proper floorboard space? I can handle sitting still and being quiet for 30 minutes. What I do not feel is proper is to have to handle that while sitting in Jr’s juice from last night or his cereal that he decided to eat and spit all over your vehicle. Nor do I care that you choose to eat on a regular basis at Burger King or McDonalds. However they do have receptacles that you are permitted to use once you have finished your meal. Surely we all have trash cans at our homes that would be a fantastic home for your trash.

I have been in many cars, I now know at least 4 cars that I will not enter. The one's I loathe the most is when I see a baby seat in the back. I know full well once I get in I can expect a metric arse ton of crap to be all over the back seat. Most times I defer the ride to someone else, I can wait. The thing that bothers me though is that people have no shame it seems. I would be embarrassed to let someone into my car the way some people keep their vehicles.

Coffee not to attack or anything but you seem quite militant on this board. When i do have a chance to read the board you are normally attacking another poster or dragging your cross all the way around these boards. Perhaps a coffee break from the boards would do you well. Just an observation.
610_Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 3:48pm
quote:
Originally posted by slugger757

The one's I loathe the most is when I see a baby seat in the back. I know full well once I get in I can expect a metric arse ton of crap to be all over the back seat.

Then I guess you won't get in my van, since I have 3 baby seats in the back. Yeah, three kids 6 and under could possibly be anyone's worse nightmare, so I understand your concern every time you see a baby seat. :)

I always try my best to keep it neat and apologize should there be a toy on the floor or something. I also will put a couple of car seats in the trunk should the slug line be long, it's cold, or it's raining, so I can take more slugs.

I also have been reading the board from time to time. I third all of your suggestions....coffee lady needs a coffee break. Not to be mean, but most of her comments appear to be personal and insulting and offer nothing to the discussion. Coffeelady, do you like Starbucks?
slugger757 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugger757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 4:10pm
quote:
Originally posted by 610_Slug

quote:
Originally posted by slugger757

The one's I loathe the most is when I see a baby seat in the back. I know full well once I get in I can expect a metric arse ton of crap to be all over the back seat.

Then I guess you won't get in my van, since I have 3 baby seats in the back. Yeah, three kids 6 and under could possibly be anyone's worse nightmare, so I understand your concern every time you see a baby seat. :)

I always try my best to keep it neat and apologize should there be a toy on the floor or something. I also will put a couple of car seats in the trunk should the slug line be long, it's cold, or it's raining, so I can take more slugs.

I also have been reading the board from time to time. I third all of your suggestions....coffee lady needs a coffee break. Not to be mean, but most of her comments appear to be personal and insulting and offer nothing to the discussion. Coffeelady, do you like Starbucks?

Thank you i should clarify my comment to say that not all of the vehicles i have encountered (with baby seats) have been a disaster. It's hard to put a number on it, but seems always happen to me :)

Also should mention i do not have kids or intentions on having kids so i probably wouldn't understand. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic