Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Line to 14th & NY in the A.M @ Tackett?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trice1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Line to 14th & NY in the A.M @ Tackett?
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 12:18pm
I just moved to VA about a month ago so I'm new to slugging. I have gotten then hang of things coming and going from Horner. However, this morning I was running late and to my surprise there were no parking spaces and once I decided to drive a few illegally parked slugs came along. It was all after about 30 minutes. Is there a line at Tackett in the A.M. for 14th & NY? I'm just tring to get an idea of other options. Also would someone be able to describe where it is (of course if not I can just show up and ask around)? Thanks!
trice1982 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trice1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 2:08pm
You're awesome thanks!
cynthia_stevens View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cynthia_stevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 12:23am
Hello,
Good day, My name is Mrs. Cynthia Stevens and my husband’s name is Mr. Stevens Hardy. We are lenders. If you are interested in getting a loan, I will like you to contact me for more information about the loan. The loan will be lend out with 5% interest. We are registered lender. You have nothing to worry about We are not scams. If you are interested, just respond to this adds as soon as possible to enable me to send you more information about the terms and condition of the loan . Contact me via e-mail cynthia_stevens@live.com
Best regards,
Mrs. Cynthia.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic