Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed Rider from Fair Oaks to DC - FREE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennburk19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Rider from Fair Oaks to DC - FREE
    Posted: 23 Apr 2008 at 2:27pm
I am looking for one Rider to drive from the Fair Oaks area (from the hospital to the Mall or anywhere along 50 - you can even park in my garage or parking space) to Washington, DC (I park at 2020 K Street, NW - and will not drop off anywhere except my office/garage). There are no costs incurred by you; I just need a person to be able to get onto HOV on 66.

I will not get off of 66 to go to any other area except to downtown DC and to my office. The metro is 1 block from my office (Blue/Orange Line).

My hours are 9:00-5:30 Monday through Thursday and 8:30-4:30 on Fridays. I can leave Fairfax as early as 7:30 and as late as 8:00 Monday through Thursday. I leave DC promptly at 5:35-5:40 Monday through Thursday. On Fridays, I can leave Fairfax as early as 7:15 and as late as 7:30 and I leave DC promptly at 4:35.

I can not adjust the hours above as this is to be able to spend more time with my newborn son. This will save anyone a significant amount of money (it's free) and time. Leaving Fairfax at 8:00, I arrive at my office at 8:40-8:45. Returning home, I am normally in the door around 6:15-6:20 (occasionally if traffic is horrible 6:30). As for Fridays, if your hours do not concur with mine, if you don't mind going in early, you can always take the metro to Fairfax in the evenings and take the Chantilly bus from the metro which drops off right in front of my townhome. The bus is $1. That would be the only day you'd have to incur costs if you are unable to leave DC at 4:30.

Please e-mail me if you are interested. jennburk19@hotmail.com

JB19
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic