Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using stuff to secure place in line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugAtHorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using stuff to secure place in line?
    Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:24am
This is the Basic Question: Is it appropriate to use your stuff to secure your place in line while waiting nearby in your vehicle? To be more specific, the question posed is, is it appropriate to come to a slug line, leave a bag or some personal item on the ground to maintain your place/position in line, and then wait nearby seated inside a car.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:59am
Huummmm, [?] I would dear to say that would depend largely on your slug community and the state of the weather. Not sure how that would be received, especially buy those getting cold and wet while you are ndry, warm, and (most likely), sipping coffee [:0].
lostinoz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostinoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2008 at 8:35am
I would say that it is your own decision as many a person do this I have noticed and also you should do it is no different for the people paying and waiting for the Martz Buses that commute to the city.. People do this all the time.. It is purely up to the individual[:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic