Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boycott Potomac Mills Mall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 11:02am
quote:
Originally posted by Mike2854

Does anyone have the link to the NBC4 video?

I don't know which one he/she was referring to that ticked him/her off (was it the single mother that was annoying??), but I found this:

http://www.nbc4.com/video/16808944/index.html
757slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 2:01pm
Does anyone know if they enforce parking across the street of PM? I thought I read on one of the posts that management enforces parking pass the perimeters of the mall.
ceejay2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceejay2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 7:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by 757slugger

Once again I question ????, why is it always the people that do not even park or slug from PM that voice their differences or opinion. Park or slug from PM then post a reply. We have yet to hear from one person that had a different point of view that actually parked, pickup, or slug from PM

Let me take that back. To those that offered alternative solutions. My apologies.

i can only give you my reason, 757slugger. it's true that i don't drop off at PM, and it's perfectly natural that those who use the PM slug line have only the point of view as to what affects them day to day. i am looking at the entire slug system. this website isn't PMslug-lines.com, it covers all slug lots and lines. those of us who initially asked for a cooling off period and to explore other options before jumping right into a boycott were thinking of a bigger scope than one lot.

my fear has always been that PM would cut the available commuter parking to the originally contracted 250 slots. where are the other 700 cars that they have accomodated on a daily basis for years to go? to the lots the rest of us use. now do you think i'm entitled to express an opinion? or would you just like me to shut up until that happens? or will i even be allowed comment then? ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated?
Mike2854 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike2854 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2008 at 7:09am
quote:
Originally posted by aesthetic

quote:
Originally posted by Mike2854

Does anyone have the link to the NBC4 video?

I don't know which one he/she was referring to that ticked him/her off (was it the single mother that was annoying??), but I found this:

http://www.nbc4.com/video/16808944/index.html

Interesting video, how come no slugs would go on camera though? A 3 minute story had plenty of time for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic