Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 DC Line DO NOT RIDE!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boheefus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 DC Line DO NOT RIDE!!
    Posted: 12 Dec 2002 at 8:26am
*****90's model Isuzu Rodeo, Burgundy, VA plates YFH-2427, 2 Afro-American women in vehicle******

I arrived at the 610 lot at 0600 and by some miracle, there were only 2 people in front of me. These nice ladies pulled up and "said" they were going to L'enfant Plaza. You know how they say that hindsight is 20/20? Well, the driver took off and decided that she would take Rt. 1, I thought, "well there is a small accident on 95 after the 610 exit, maybe she just wants to bypass it".....wrong. She took Rt.1 all the way up to Dumfries, stop lights, Quantico traffic and all. Needless to say I am slightly miffed now, but I keep my peace, they are reall pleasant people. But now we are jammin', 80 mph in the express lanes, making up time lost on Rt. 1. Then they drop this on me as we approach the Pentagon, "Oh, we need to go to Crystal City to drop me off, then she'll take you to L'enfant." WHAT?!?!?! Now don't get me wrong, I have been slugging for 2 years and have encountered an occasional mistaken destination, but this was a deliberate deception! They should have picked up someone to go to Crystal City!! Now to make a long story short (too late) I arrived at L'enfant Plaza 1hr and 20 minutes later, late for work. I am more than slightly ruffled, I am a silk sheet tangled in the dryer......the moral of this story is, Don't ride with these women, they will take forever to get there and make an unannounced stop on the way. My time is up, have a great day, and don't forget to tip your waitress.....Boheefus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic