Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 4th Carpooler Needed - 18th/20th Sts./Up to DuPont
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked4th Carpooler Needed - 18th/20th Sts./Up to DuPont

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balmazan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4th Carpooler Needed - 18th/20th Sts./Up to DuPont
    Posted: 14 Aug 2008 at 2:16pm
Are you tried of standing in the slug line for an hour (or more)? If so, please read on:

We are looking for a 4th member to join our carpool. We leave the 6:10 lot at 6:15 a.m. and arrive in DC around 7 a.m. We leave DC (via 19th Street) around 4:15 (after picking up our carpooler at K Street) and arrive in Stafford (Mine Road Lot) around 5 p.m.

An ideal carpool would consist of the following:

1 additional driver with a clean, reliable car. Each carpooler drives 5 times a month (your designated day once a week and one Friday each month). Everyone would park in my parking garage on 19th Street (at DuPont Circle). I normally park your car for you if you do not want to walk to the parking garage. So far, all in the carpool would rather have me park it, but that's entirely up to you. The parking would be split 4 ways ($60 each).

If the above info is close to what you are looking for, but needs a slight adjustment, please feel free to post your requirements here or email me (balmazan@steptoe.com) and we'll see what we can do to make sure this fits everyone's needs.

Thank you.

[:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic