Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHalf-Day for Feds on Christmas Eve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Half-Day for Feds on Christmas Eve
    Posted: 20 Dec 2002 at 9:31am
Will anyone be picking up slugs early (say starting at noon or so) on Christmas Eve? That's about when the Federal Offices and Pentagon will start closing. I'll need a ride from Pentagon to 610.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2002 at 9:18am
Arbo-

I drove in to work this morning and traffic was absolutely great. My assumption is that traffic will be better tomorrow morning as not that many people will actually be working. You may be able to get away with drving in the normal lanes. They looked great today. I know it's a long drive if you are used to riding, but you wouldn't have to stress about a ride home!!
khixson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2002 at 10:54am
My ride and I will be picking up slugs in the morning, but we don't live in Stafford. WIlling to drive to 234 (Dumfries)? We are leaving at 11:00. Let us know.

hixsonk@onr.navy.mil

KJH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic