Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge morning slug Line to 23rd Street

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge morning slug Line to 23rd Street
    Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 1:14pm
Hi. I'm looking for the best place to pick up riders going to Foggy Bottom/23rd Street in the morning around 7:45 a.m. I live by the Tackets Mill commuter lot, but in looking at this site, it doesn't seem that there are riders going in that direction from that location. If anyone can provide advice, that would be great. Thanks!!

tracyn
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 2:43pm
From what's posted on this website, it seems like your options for 23rd Street in the Woodbridge/Dale City area are at the Horner Road and Potomac Mills slug lines. [:)]
tracyn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2008 at 4:58pm
Yes, thanks, I saw that, too. However, please respond if you know there is a definite line of riders at the Horner Road location going to 23rd Street around 7:45 - 8am. Thanks for your help!

tracyn
samorris View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2008 at 8:47pm
Hi tracyn, I use to slug in Woodbridge and the best place to go is the Old Hechingers Lot on Rt 123 and Old Bridge Road. There they pick up for 14th and 18th Street. You will find some 18th Street sluggers going to 23rd or Foggy Bottom.[quote]Originally posted by tracyn

Hi. I'm looking for the best place to pick up riders going to Foggy Bottom/23rd Street in the morning around 7:45 a.m. I live by the Tackets Mill commuter lot, but in looking at this site, it doesn't seem that there are riders going in that direction from that location. If anyone can provide advice, that would be great. Thanks!!

tracyn
nice-one View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nice-one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 8:16am
There is a line @ Potomac Mills where you will definetly have a pick up for slugs. Especially during the time frame you are looking. The line is pretty long with slugs so you should not have any problems. Its the slug line right across the street from the McDonalds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic