Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Driver Etiquette Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natureslug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Driver Etiquette Question
    Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 10:07am
Folks: I'm sure this isn't the first time this has occurred, so I wanted to request from the more experienced folks what the appropriate answer is. Is there an etiquette rule for drivers if they initially get in the wrong pick up line and then want to gain entry into the correct line while there are others already in that line? As much as I’d like to believe this should be common sense and courtesy, I witnessed a potentially tense situation at Tackett’s Mill lot this morning, when 2 consecutive drivers initially were in the Crystal City/Roslyn pick up line looking for Pentagon riders. When they were told they were in the wrong line both attempted to pull directly forward into the Pentagon line ignoring the others already in that line. Ultimately they jumped in front of about 5 drivers. Since when this occurred there were no drivers in the Crystal City line, I diverted to that line to pick up riders and moved on. Perhaps these 2 were new drivers, but they should know and abide by the rules. Thanks for any info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic