Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th and F destinations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th and F destinations
    Posted: 28 Feb 2002 at 10:34am
To clarify an issue:

19th & F is for both Bob's and Rolling Valley, not just Bob's.

Yesterday afternoon I arrived at 19th & F to discover some other slugs claiming that only people heading to Bob's may use the line. Fortunately they hadn't managed to persuade the driver with whom I got a ride. I hope there weren't too many drivers before her that allowed themselves to be convinced-- drivers heading to Rolling Valley are few and far between at that line.

Has anyone else encountered this kind of problem?

DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2002 at 4:10pm
What time did this occur?

A few weeks ago this site had an update on 19th and F to say it was primarily a Bob's line. I wonder who passed that info on? I did email the webmaster to correct this erroneous information.

CatWillow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2002 at 11:58am
It was between 4:20-4:30 that I had the encounter.

19th & F is strange in that many drivers who pick up at Rolling Valley then refuse to drop anywhere but Bob's in the evening, thus leading to the imbalance of Bob's/RV drivers vs. passengers. Any ideas how to remedy this?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic