Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Herndon-Monroe to Downtown D.C.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbarnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herndon-Monroe to Downtown D.C.
    Posted: 22 Oct 2008 at 4:35pm
All:

We have established a solid group of riders and drivers at the Herndon/Monroe Park & Ride Lot on the border of Herndon & Reston in western Fairfax County.

I've noticed that most of the drivers are going to the Rosslyn Metro Station, with mostly everyone else going somewhere on the Orange Line (Foggy Bottom, Smithsonian, Metro Center).

There seems to be a drop-off in the morning from 7:30AM until about 7:45, but the longest I've ever waited is 15 minutes.

Both the slugs and the drivers are very nice and I've only had positive experiences so far.

Let's try to form a slug-line for the reverse commute back out the the Park & Ride in the afternoon!
cphug184 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphug184 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 8:45am
How has this new slug line been workiing out? Still active? And where at the Park and Ride to go to pick up?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic