Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Easiest pick up off 95 North to Downtown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMAYER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easiest pick up off 95 North to Downtown
    Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 9:43am
Hi - I commute up to DC from Norfolk on Sunday nights or Monday mornings and stay in DC for the week.

I would be passing Fredericksburg about 6 - 6:30am.

I was wondering if anyone had advice as to which Slug pickup spot btween Fredericksburg and where HOV starts would be the easiest to get off and back on 95 for me to stop and pick up slugs at. I am headed pretty close to the FBI building which would be th 14th street line it sounds like based on what I have read.

Thanks very much
TMAYER
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 8:15am
Personally,, I think you'd find the Stafford Route 610 lots convenient to I-95 or even the Route 234 lot in Dumfries. The Route 3 Gordon Rd lot in F'Burg is not close to I-95 and IIRC the Route 17 lot is still a little ways off the highway. I've been picked up by quite a few people at the 610 lot coming up from points south.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic