Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HOT Lanes "won't cost Virginia taxpayers a dime"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHOT Lanes "won't cost Virginia taxpayers a dime"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 9:45am
The former VDOT Secretary is posting on our site? What?

(Oh, I've clearly been away too long!)

Wonder if she'll have the guts to show tonite?

Ms. Ybarra, I publicly challenge you to a debate about this tonite at Potomac High School. I will meet you in the foyer, since, having been to these travesties before, I know that citizens get no real opportunity to speak during the actual "meetings".

Your entire philosophy of privatization is inherently flawed. Your model for the toll roads is elitist. Your designs for the road are flatly incompetent.

Having taken a taxpayer-funded salary under several Republican administrations, it is no surprise you set yourself up in DC as a lobbyist. Others may draw their own conclusions on that issue.

Fellow slugs, please take a moment to visit Ms. Ybarra's corporate website at http://ybarragroup.com/index.htm and review the pages "Who we serve" and "What we do". As of this morning, both are blank.

Also look at her connections on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/ppl/webprofile?action=vmi&id=4808726&authToken=b_87&authType=name&trk=ppro_viewmore&lnk=vw_pprofile and consider the names and companies of the people to whom she is linked.

Finally, consider that Ms. Ybarra's home address is at the Watergate.

Ms. Ybarra, I look forward to seeing you tonite. Although you probably won't be able to make it without picking up slugs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic