Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

U.S.Department of State

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRIS37young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U.S.Department of State
    Posted: 01 Mar 2002 at 4:08pm
We need to have a new slug line near the U.S. Department of State for pick up. Those who work near 18th street. I found a great spot for pick up. If any one who is interested please let me know.

Christopher K. Sese-Khalid, Sr.
slmeadow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slmeadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2002 at 4:14pm
quote:

We need to have a new slug line near the U.S. Department of State for pick up. Those who work near 18th street. I found a great spot for pick up. If any one who is interested please let me know.

slmeadow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slmeadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2002 at 4:16pm
I agree. The only lines for pick up is on 14th Street. My husband and I work on 19 & E and are always looking for a shorter cut to pick up riders.

Sherron Meadows

DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2002 at 10:36am
There's a line at 19&F across from GSA. Riders go to Rolling Valley and Bob's.

Where is the originator of this string wanting to ride?

CHRIS37young View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHRIS37young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2002 at 12:48pm
quote:

UPDATE 3/08/02: If you think you found a spot please let everyone know at Rosalyn line, Pentagon line, Potomac Mills line. This is not only for people who worked at the U.S. State Department but anybody in the vacinity. It's time to pass the word. My target date to get the line started should be April 1, 2001. We need to make it easier for instead of people catching the train or bus to Rosalyn, Va or the Pentagon. Pick-up should start at 4:00 pm upto 6:00pm. So let me know if you find a space. And we can get it going. Lets save time and money when we go home. My number is 202-736-4760.

Lets Roll

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic