Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Bob's"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Bob's"
    Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 12:43pm
How have things been for slugs at the "Bob's" line since the loss of the parking spaces earlier this month?

We noticed there appears to be fewer riders in the two slug lines at the old Circuit City when we pass there around 6:30 AM.

(Spelling correction, and bumping above the spam)
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 1:22pm
I park further away, have to get up earlier to factor in the longer walk to get to Cir. City, and (sometimes) wait in line to catch a ride. Since Springfield Plaza doesn't want me parking in their lot, I no longer shop there.
SlugasaBug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugasaBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 1:46pm
I typically get to Cir City b/t 7:40 and as late as 8am and there seems to be a longer line of cars waiting than before the park'g space reductions. However, I have noticed that more drivers have riders already in their cars or some form of coordinated ride and stop by the lot to get the 3rd rider...
colossus911 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colossus911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 7:20pm
Two things changed...riders are getting there earlier and waitint a bit longer for rides early, but getting parking.

Drivers arriving late are not getting riders.

The sad thing is that there is plenty of parking around but we cant seem to use it.

The old Chi Chi's lot sits empthy accross the street.

The County really appears to have done nothing to help and that is just a real shame.
Jerry Senfield View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Senfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 11:30am
I park in the water then take a fisher boat to springfield lot.
It's a much nicer scene.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic