Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is PFPA doing to the Pentagon Slug Line??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckduffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 4:04am
Originally posted by duckduffer

Originally posted by SuTaRiCh

I would like to add that while I do not agree that the protest in front of our Military is not right, I fully support their right to protest in a peaceful and lawful matter. Which from what I saw, they were doing.
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 3:50pm
quote:
Originally posted by Checkers

Shame on all of you -- Remember 9/11? We should consider ourselves lucky we're allowed NEAR the Pentagon. And more shame for for referring to the Pentagon Police as gestapo.

tsk

Not another one of these 9/11 as an excuse for expanding government morons.
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 10:00pm
What about the a-hole that was out there to stop nefarious jaywalkers from jumping the chain and walking directly to the slug-lines Tuesday, the 24th in the afternoon? What a waste of taxpayer $$.

I will tell you that the Pentagon parking area is MUCH safer now than it was prior to 9/11--just ask all the people whose cars were broken into/stolen while they worked to protect the country. It just seems that maybe they're (PFPA) a little too bored and are trying to justify their numbers during this time of economic downturn. How many cruisers do they need with lights flashing at 7am to watch one guy direct traffic?

BTW, before anyone starts beyatching at me, I know people in PFPA, and give them an earful when required, so I don't need it from you.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:47pm
quote:
Originally posted by blacksky

What about the a-hole that was out there to stop nefarious jaywalkers from jumping the chain and walking directly to the slug-lines Tuesday, the 24th in the afternoon? What a waste of taxpayer $$.

I will tell you that the Pentagon parking area is MUCH safer now than it was prior to 9/11--just ask all the people whose cars were broken into/stolen while they worked to protect the country. It just seems that maybe they're (PFPA) a little too bored and are trying to justify their numbers during this time of economic downturn. How many cruisers do they need with lights flashing at 7am to watch one guy direct traffic?

BTW, before anyone starts beyatching at me, I know people in PFPA, and give them an earful when required, so I don't need it from you.

fail post
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2009 at 10:58pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugsB1tch2Much

quote:

fail post

yawn. you and I both increased our post count by one.

how pedestrian.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 3:17pm
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SlugsB1tch2Much

quote:

fail post

yawn. you and I both increased our post count by one.

how pedestrian.

i like the irony.
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 11:12pm
make it two.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 9:35am
make it three[8D]
blacksky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacksky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 7:02pm
ok
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic