Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My theory is HORNER what?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tameko106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My theory is HORNER what?
    Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 3:15pm
Observation made:

Is it only me or is it getting increasing harder to get a ride back to Horner from 14th & NY after 5:15PM?

AND

What's up with traffic on NY for the last two weeks? DDOT Traffic officers are the culprits you ask me.

Don't be shy...share your opinions here :)

Have a great day.
swannaws View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swannaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 9:26am
I noticed the same thing for the line going to 610 at 14 & G. I sent an email to DDot asking for clarification as to the rules for picking up slugs. I got an automated response that said they are reviewing my question and will respond back.

tameko106 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tameko106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 10:10am
Please, I'm interested to know their reply.

Also I've noticed that near 14th & Constitution out-of-towners are allowed to park their cars during rush hour traffic.

Were it a VA tag I'm sure we'd be towed :)

Meko
puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 2:24pm
quote:
Originally posted by tameko106

Also I've noticed that near 14th & Constitution out-of-towners are allowed to park their cars during rush hour traffic.

Meko

puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 2:27pm
quote:
Originally posted by tameko106

Meko

Sorry for the blank spot - seems the format has changed slightly from the last time I posted.

I have noticed several cars with Maryland tags. Guess they get a free pass too. In the past, when a car was parked along Constitution in the afternoons it was pushed up onto the grassy area.
ms. binklesworth View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms. binklesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 2:33pm
**LOL***

I read your message and imagined cars pushed on the grass[:D]

Unlike that sweet family from Michigan, Maryland drivers KNOW better. They should definitely get the 'grass' or a tow.

Binkles
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 2:44pm
Haha Puglover, looks someone is trying to inflate their post scores seeing that both your initial post and the apologetic post do not add any value to this discussion.

tameko, you work in Washington DC with government idiots, none of them will stay past 4:30 PM, their foot is already out the door by that time.

Thank god I'm in the private sector now where I don't have to manage these civil servant morons!
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms. binklesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 2:34pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugsB1tch2Much

Haha Puglover, looks someone is trying to inflate their post scores seeing that both your initial post and the apologetic post do not add any value to this discussion.

tameko, you work in Washington DC with government idiots, none of them will stay past 4:30 PM, their foot is already out the door by that time.

Thank god I'm in the private sector now where I don't have to manage these civil servant morons!

Binkles
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms. binklesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 2:35pm
You're funny :)

They may be idiots - don't know them personally...but at least they're not being laid off.

You might want to get off the computer (perhaps someone's watching your internet use)

Binkles
puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2009 at 4:12pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugsB1tch2Much

I have been advised to quit feeding the troll (you SlugsB1tch2Much, if you didn't figure that out), but am writing in my defense. I have no interest in inflate my score. I only reply when someone as obnoxious as you posts something. As for nothing added, you started this, not me. This is a free forum and I can submit or reply whenever I want, just as you have the right. I, too, work in the private sector and leave at 4:30, but I have more respect for those "morons" in government jobs than I do for you. Fini
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic