Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwould like to take slugs to Arlington-HOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would like to take slugs to Arlington-HOW
    Posted: 23 Apr 2009 at 11:53pm
Hi-I will be starting a job Monday at the courthouse (2100 block of Wilson Blvd) and I have paid parking. I think it makes sense for me to start to take slugs. I am new to the area and want to know how to go about this whole thing. I will be coming from South Run area of 7100 of the parkway. My hours of work will be 7-3:30..Not sure how long it will take to get to work if I take slugs-HOV. Without, I know it can take 40 minutes.

Anyone have an estimate how long you think it will take me if I have slugs. Where should I go to get slugs? I pass Sydenstricker on 7100. What time would I need to look for slugs and drop them off where and make it to work by 7:00? My husband works at the DOJ and I was think of taking him and having him in the car..I would want to drop him off at the Pentagon Metro I guess...

If I sound TOTALLY CLUELESS it is because I am. Please help and advise.

Thanks!!

Jill
kgmatch View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgmatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 11:54am
hi there-
i just started a new job at courthouse on monday this week, and i'm coming from burke centre - not far from you. i could pick up at rolling valley, but can't figure out where drop off is at the pentagon, or where to pick up. any help would be greatly appreciated!

good luck!
Jeremiah_Mac View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremiah_Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 5:24pm
To drop off at the Pentagon from Rolling Valley just take the HOV lane til u see Pentagon next right (U will be going to South Parking). When u exit, u will go down a little hill with a bridge on ur left. Go under the bridge to a stop sign. Drive straight through. At the next stop sign turn left (u dont wanna go under that bridge). The drop of is an indent on the sidewalk to ur right parallel to the building. To pick up there are little bus overhangs to ur right when u drove in. Very simple, only took me a week to get it. lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic