Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another New Slugger Springfield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another New Slugger Springfield
    Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:46pm
I am potentially a new slugger in springfield. I will get on at Bob's, getting to 17th and H. Which one gets me closer 14th or Memorial line? The information I see says 18th St. Where on 18th. The return trip has a pick-up at 19th and F. Is that a popular a popular site or should I walk to 14th and New York?

Your advice is welcomed.
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:59am
Stand in the Memorial Bridge line. They're are several routes for this line (18th, 20th, & 23rd). 18th & H will get you to within a block of your office.

If you work until 5:30 pm, I would suggest going to the 14th & NY line. There are more drivers for Bob's than Rolling Valley at the 19th & F line. At 5:50 pm, the RV riders give up catching a ride to the RV lot and start taking the rides to Bob's to get to Springfield (because RV riders wait longer for rides, they're usually congregated at the front of the line). With all the traffic lights on 19th St/Constitution Ave to get to the HOV ramp on Washington Blvd., not as many cars stop at 19th & F after 5:50 pm.

Welcome to slugging and good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic