Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Basic Question - Woodbridge to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadtoCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Basic Question - Woodbridge to Pentagon
    Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 5:19pm
Hi everyone,

I have a very basic question. I would like to start picking up folks from Horner Road lot in the AM and can drop them off at the Pentagon (i work over in Clarendon).

However, i am unfamiliar with the HOV exits to get off 395 headed north. Can anyone tell me the exit and which part of the Pentagon i would be headed to? Is there any security or similar that i would encounter dropping folks off for the Pentagon?

thanks for any help.
Kmiller View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 4:31pm
Follow the Memorial Hwy and I think it's exit 8C. The far left lane takes you to Rosslyn and the right lane will drop down to Eads St. Once you get off the exit, stay to the left and at the light you will turn left and go back under 395. The security guards direct you from there and you can also follow other slug vehicles fairly easy from that point. The car traffic takes you right to the drop off and there's no security to deal with.
DrChen View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrChen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 2:57pm
You can always ride as a slug a day or ask the slugs you pick up where to go. That's what I did to find out where to drop off in the morning. I'm not sure which exit to take exactly, but I figured it out by watching what people did.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic