Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadtoCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Pentagon
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 1:57pm
Hi everyone,

I have a very basic question. I would like to start picking up folks from Horner Road lot in the AM and can drop them off at the Pentagon (i work over in Clarendon).

However, i am unfamiliar with the HOV exits to get off 395 headed north. Can anyone tell me the exit and which part of the Pentagon i would be headed to? Is there any security or similar that i would encounter dropping folks off for the Pentagon?

thanks for any help.
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 3:22pm
The easiest thing to do will be tell your slugs that this is your first time driving w/slugs and they will be able to tell you when to turn off and how to navigate through the Pentagon parking lot.

There are no Exit numbers on the HOV but the Pentagon exit is just after Exit 8 for the main lanes. When you see the Pentagon and DC monuments in front of you, there is a sign for the Pentagon exit to the right. At the bottom of the ramp take a left and you'll be in South Parking. Just follow the traffic/cops direction. There are no security passes needed if you are just passing through dropping off/picking up. The slugs will be more than happy to guide you through.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 7:14am
Or you could pick up slugs for Rosslyn to avoid the Pentagon exit back-up and south parking traffic congestion altogether. [:)]

Just get off the left-hand exit one exit earlier than the one for the Pentagon and breeze over to Rosslyn. [;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic