Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cursing (Recovered)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cursing (Recovered)
    Posted: 04 Mar 2003 at 6:04am
I have a something that is bothering me,I carpool with a co-worker, who has a bit of a sailors mouth if you know what I mean. people notice it in the office and since we carpool together I have to here it in the car, in the office and in the car again in the evenings.In the Office I don't really have to deal with it all day but in the car I just cringe when she starts because it appears to be a natural way of talking for her she curses like it is her apart of her everyday conversation, and what is worse it is coming from a female. I know she is new to the slugging thing but I really want to say something to her, but then I think no maybe I should let that little elderly christian woman that she is bound to pick tell her ah ahh ahh! what do you guys think????

MISS "T"

tondalea
Average Member

42 Posts
Posted - 03 Mar 2003 : 09:39:56
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are prepared to stop carpooling with her then I would say something. If your comment doesnt change things, her response may make you feel uncomfortable.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic