Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*Off Topic* Does (540) 318-7335 Look Familiar?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Off Topic* Does (540) 318-7335 Look Familiar?
    Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 12:57pm
Has anyone been recieving calls from this # lately with either a disconnect or strange mumbled message? I looked the # up it states a landline in Stafford- as well as you cant call it.

Is it some spam scam?

This is a shared system folks. Most of us were raised with manners, it's time to start using them.

XOXO- sluggin' girl
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 3:33pm
According to some Google folks, it is a telemarketing firm that raises funds for the Fraternal Order of Police.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 4:06pm
Thanks Mr. S, I did the same googling- those posts are 2 years old. I'm interested to see if other Stafford folks are getting the same calls now. ??

This is a shared system folks. Most of us were raised with manners, it's time to start using them.

XOXO- sluggin' girl
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 6:06am
I'm not getting those calls but I'm getting phishing text messages purporting to be from "Fauquier BanK" (sic) informing me that my card has been deactivated and if I call the provided number and give them all my banking information they will gladly relieve me of all my money resolve the problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic