Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Slugging into DC from Potomac Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VAwitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Slugging into DC from Potomac Mills
    Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:18pm
I've only slugged perhaps *2* times into DC, in all my working years. Due to upheaval @ the job, I'm job-hunting. So far, the ones that are calling me back or head-hunting are in DC.

So...about how long to figure for

From Potomac Mills to:
Navy Yard

Capitol bldg (and which metro stop is better - Union or Cap. South?) - specifically the Visitor Center

Thanks in advance!
tommi24 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommi24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 11:23am
Hello Vawitch,

My name is Tomasina Gibbs and I just moved to Woodbridge from Maryland with my fiance. I work in Rosslyn Va and would be able to pick you up from Potomac Mills and drop you off at the Rosslyn metro station. The commute from Rosslyn to Navy Yard would be about 10-15 min tops. Let me know and have a wonderful week! You can respond to this post or email me at tomasinagibbs@yahoo.com

Thanks
Tomasina Gibbs
DrChen View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrChen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 12:17am
You can take the Pentagon slug line and get on Yellow to L'enfant and switch to green to Navy Yard... or take the Omni Ride bus to Navy Yard which also picks up from Potomac Mills.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic