Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt 610 Line #2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ky72bluegrass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt 610 Line #2
    Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 1:49pm
It shows on this site that there is a Slug Line at the 610 Lot that goes to Downtown locations. I have only been slugging for a couple of months, but I always go to the Mine Rd Lot to catch a ride or pick up riders for downtown location because I thought that there was only VA locations (Pentagon, Crystal City, etc) at the 610 Lot. I have been to the 610 lot many times and have never seen the "Line #2" to downtown. I get a ride to Pentagon or Crystal City and "Metro" it in downtown.

Does anyone have any insight to this Line #2 that I can't seem to locate? It would be a lot easier for me to slug from the 610 Lot in the morning to downtown.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 2:31pm
Please see the diagram of the Rt 610 lots at this link.

http://www.slug-lines.com/images/wpe9C4.gif
hudunit View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hudunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 2:50pm
there are two lots off 610 - the new lot goes into the city, but it fills quickly

you can always park in the old lot and take the fred bus over to the new lot though

see sludge's diagram
Elemental View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 8:54pm
That information is outdated. There used to be two lines in the 610 (old) lot, but now there is just the one line to the VA destinations. There are two lines in the Mine Rd/610 New lot with one serving downtown locations. I tried awfully hard to find that second line in the 610 lot when I started slugging/driving!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 5:51am
If anyone has an updated diagram, please send it to Admin to replace the out-of-date one on the 610 morning slug line page.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic