Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rolling Valley Park and Ride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rolling Valley Park and Ride
    Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 8:25am
Anyone know approx what time RV park and ride is full in the mornings? (car-wise).

I'm hoping to be able to find a space at approx 8:30am.

TIA
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 5:08pm
scottt,

Unless things have changed in the past few months, the RV P&R lot never gets 100% full.

Your bigger worry might be if any drivers are still picking up slugs there after 8:30 am for wherever you're going.
CallmeMrSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallmeMrSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:08pm
I'll echo Sludge's comment. I have never seen the RV lot full. This line is getting more and more active though. It is not uncommon some days to get there at 7:00 and see a line of 20 or more. But do not fret, you never wait long for a ride. The latest I would arrive at the line is 7:30 since there are still plenty of drivers then. I once overslept and got there at 8:20 and there were no drivers or people in line. And be careful because the last RV bus in the morning to the Pentagon leaves at 8:38.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:47am
Drat, I was hoping there would still be drivers there then.

Guess I'll have to use the bus as a backup.

thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic