Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Slug...at least for me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Slug...at least for me
    Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 11:28am
Since I am at work and there's no one and not much to do, I'd like to vent out my anger...if anyone is at work goofing off like me.

This morning I was going into DC and was at the front of the line. This coupe comes up and I call. This man comes up and so I ask him where he's getting off, so whoever gets off first sits in the front. His response was, "Oh no, I can't sit in the back. I am sitting in the front."

WTF?!!!!!

Maybe I am just being uptight but aren't I supposed to pick where I want to sit since I was first in line?!

wait, I must continue...

When we get into the city, the man asks to be dropped off at a different street! and I am not talking about C,F,G,H or whatever street, I am talking about a different # st. Like from 14th to 18th or something.

WTF?!!!!!!!!!

The driver agrees, then asks me if I can get off at the same street!!!!

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to refuse and kindly asked the driver to drop me off at the originally called location.

Anyways, this driver and the slug were the worst and really just ticked me off. Am I over reacting? (Maybe I am just angry because I have to work today)
RetiredMarine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 1:10pm
I don't care for two doors... Plus it is good for you to vent.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 1:13pm
Rickie, I believe your anger is justified in this case. One, for the "second-in-line" dude who wanted to sit in the front, and two for the driver not dropping you off at the original stated location. With 2-doors and me being the first in line, unless the driver asks me to get in the back, I'll hold the seat up for the next rider to get in the back. Had the 2nd-guy wanted a ride then he would have gotten in the back or waited for the next car. The driver "asking" you to get out at the "new" location was one thing. Had he made you get out that would have been truly not cool. [:(!]

Next time don't ask...just hold the seat forward for the 2nd person to climb in the back!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic