Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th Street Slug from/to Stafford

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1CoolLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th Street Slug from/to Stafford
    Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
Which commuter lot should I go to for a ride to 14th & F Streets in the morning? Also, is there a slug line in the afternoon from 14th Street to Stafford around 5 or 5:30p.m. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!
swannaws View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swannaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 12:11pm
You can catch a ride into DC from the Mine Road lot. As for the evening ride home, there is a line on the corner of 14 and G in front of the Tobacco Shop. I have had to take the bus home to many times due to not enough drivers stopping so I take the metro to the Pentagon and get a ride from there.
1CoolLady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1CoolLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 3:35pm
Thank you, Swannaws, for the information. I'll give this a try.
quote:
Originally posted by swannaws

You can catch a ride into DC from the Mine Road lot. As for the evening ride home, there is a line on the corner of 14 and G in front of the Tobacco Shop. I have had to take the bus home to many times due to not enough drivers stopping so I take the metro to the Pentagon and get a ride from there.

SuTaRiCh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuTaRiCh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 1:04pm
You can also catch a ride up to 14th from Rte 17 in south Stafford. I gather that the 610 parking lots fill up "pretty early", but there is plenty of parking at 17. I sometimes leave from there at 7-7:15 and there are usually drivers heading up to 14th. If I ride with them, I get out just over the bridge so am not sure they go all the way to F - I've heard Reagan Building.

But to get home to 17 in the evening you pretty much have to Metro to the Pentagon I think.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic