Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We've Been Advertising in AM slug Lines...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:46pm
You didn't say where you were at originally and I'm glad you're at Bob's. I also don't think that Bob's is a VDOT lot but maybe it is now. I doubt your big advertisement truck parked illegally at the 610 lots would be a big hit. Everyone is parked all over the place as it is, and that includes any piece pavement/grass, etc., available. We're all just trying to get into work. Seeing a big advertisement truck in front of the slug line in the mornings taking up potential parking spaces would be a big time bummer.
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 9:08am
quote:
Originally posted by SlugasaBug

I'm not sure if you were taking a shot at "my" manners...

That's a signature attached to all of her posts on this forum.
Much like mine below:

It doesn't have to do with the post... (I know I've been confused by it as well. The forum should really put a line or something between it and the body of the post.

(Hmmmm.. Editing signature now to include that line.)

Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
SlugasaBug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugasaBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 3:43pm
Thanks Pele.. I wasn't sure.. And I have noted all the comments and am extremely grateful for the wonderful feedback.

Over the years, the topic of business targeting slugs has come up like when Ford had their people come take slugs into the city and simply asked them a few questions on the ride in about the vehicle. I knew I would get some comments and ideas on how to proceed and I think we've formulated a great plan that slugs will find innovative and clever without interfering with slug "mojo" lol.

All the best everyone who replied and shared.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic