Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A new Slugger with a question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new Slugger with a question
    Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 12:55pm
How likely is it that I can find a ride from the 234/95/Dumfries commuter lot to Rosslyn on a consistent bases? I'm new to the scene and would like to drive to the 234/95/Dumfries lot until I learn my way around the area.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.
Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 12:30pm
Until you establish specifics about getting to Rosslyn, you could always ride to the Pentagon and take Metro from there to Rosslyn. While waiting in line at the 234 lot, speak to the various folks in line and get advice.
lltain View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lltain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 10:28pm
love is not a thing to understand.Love is not a thing to feel.Love is not a thing to give and receive.Love is a thing only to become And eternally be.

Every day is a new day~~
MBT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic