Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedslugging from Crystal City to Herndon-Monroe..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccslugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slugging from Crystal City to Herndon-Monroe..
    Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 9:36am
I work in Crystal City and drive every day to work. I'm willing to take a few people with me from Crystal City to Herndon-Monroe park and ride since its right next to my house on the way home...post if you work in the area.
hrphillips View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrphillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 11:22am
I have a ride most mornings from Herndon-Monroe to Crystal City, but would be interested in a ride back. I leave my office around 5 most days.
Floyd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:22am
I am avialbale if you need a slug back to Herndon-Monroe.
balaiup View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balaiup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2010 at 3:52pm
Hi,

I'm available if you slug back to herndon monroe, I work in crystal city and leave the office around 4.30pm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic