Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible to Slug to DOS from Woodbridge Area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible to Slug to DOS from Woodbridge Area?
    Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 6:52am
Wondering if there is a slug line that goes to State department from the Horner Road area and back.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Glacier
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 4:32pm
Here are the listed morning
Horner Rd Destinations:
Pentagon
Rosslyn
Crystal City
14th Street (all points)
L’Enfant Plaza
18th Street Constitution
Memorial Bridge area
23rd Street
Washington Navy Yard
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:19am
Thanks!

Cheers,

Glacier
siggy14 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siggy14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:09am
I also work at the state department and usually jump in with someone at potomac and go to rosslyn and then metro over to state, usually the easiest way, or you could do one of the downtown locations as well and then metro. I dont believe you find many people going to the 23rd st
chey_619 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chey_619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 11:30am
Do you know where in Main State (I work there also), I could find a listing of possible carpools? Thanks!
siggy14 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siggy14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 10:09am
I work in SA-1 gut also travel over to HST as I am a support person for the CA. I know of one posting area, might be more, but the one I know is right in front of Bank of america on Level 1.

quote:
Originally posted by chey_619

Do you know where in Main State (I work there also), I could find a listing of possible carpools? Thanks!

chey_619 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chey_619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 3:59pm
Perfect; thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic