Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug line to 23rd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louise725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug line to 23rd
    Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 10:36am
Does anyone know if drivers pick up passengers in the slug line at Rt1/234 Commuter lot and go to 23rd st. I work at 23rd and E and currently slug to Pentagon or take the Omni bus to the Pentagon and metro to foggy bottom. Also, what are good times to be there to slug to this location..

Thanks
STraveler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:41am
I work at the State Department and slug from the Rt 234 Commuter lot to the Pentagon. Then, I catch the 13A Bus to Constitution and 22d right in front of Main State.

Steve Skells
STraveler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STraveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:42am
If we can find a third, maybe a carpool is in order?

Steve Skells
siggy14 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siggy14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:13am
I also work at state department, I slug in though as well and wouldnt be able to drive, what time do you guys come and go?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic