Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cutting the Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WoodbridgeSlugger9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cutting the Line
    Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:29pm
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I thought that everyone knew the Rules for the Slug-Lines. Well, apparently some of us forgot the rules as far as cutting the line.
This morning I was at the Woodbridge Slug-Line and I was next in Line. As I was speaking to the driver, this very rude woman runs up to the car and tries to cut in front of me. The Driver looks at her like she was crazy and asked me to repeat my question. The Rude Woman buts in again by saying, "She's going to 18th & M are you going to take the ride or not!" After asking my question, I took the ride because they were going my way. The Driver and her passenger started to Laugh at her because of her stupidity and her rudeness.

Let' make sure we all rememeber not to Cut the Line and to remember our Manners. Forgetting both of these could really cause problems just for you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic