Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt. 234 Disorganization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 10:39am
Maybe someone here can help me -

I've been slugging to L'enfant from the Potomac Mills lot, but find that it is typically full before 8:30am, when I arrive. Now that the 234 has been expanded, is it still possible to find parking around that time?

I'm still somewhat new to the DC commute, and am trying to figure out a better option after almost being towed from a spot outside of the designated lot at Pot Mills this morning!
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:20am
Slugged from this lot late today....about 8:45. There were a couple of cars waiting to go to the Pentagaon. Don't know if this is the norm. But the LOT WAS NOT FULL. I think the last bus headed to the Pentagon had already come through. So although you may have somewhere to park.....getting a ride to your destination may be pretty iffy. This may change as the lot continues to attract more commuters. GOOD LUCK!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic