Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dog Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dog Hair
    Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 3:49pm
I am here to complain. Yes, the slug system is free of charge. But I must here what your thoughts are on this.

Couple days ago, I caught a ride into DC. There was a person in front of me who opened the car door but then turned around and went back to the line. I was a little baffled at why he did that. But then I realized it once I got into the car and buckled myself. The back seat had dog hair all over the seat and a dirty towel as well. It was very dirty. I started picturing the dog sitting where I am sitting. Then it hit me that the probably sits on the seat with its behind after taking a dump and then on my imagination went.

Anyhow, who's to blame here? Is the driver responsible for keeping the car at least somewhat clean? Shouldn't the driver have put something that riders can sit on and not on where his dog sat on? Or is it my fault for just getting the car without checking? I know it's free so don't tell me I can't complain. This car's back seat was in a horrific condition. Hair all over the seat and a foul smell.
CJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 10:29am
If it was bad as you say, you should have done what the guy in front of you did and just skipped the ride (I would have told the driver why). If no one drives with the guy, then maybe he'll clean his car. I do find your assertion that you were sitting where the dog sat after going to the bathroom pretty funny since I've been in quite a few "clean" cars that although not filled with dog hair, had the stains to prove that kids probably had done all sorts of gross things on the seats. Anyway, now you know not to ride in that car, live and learn!

CJ
chenbao View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenbao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2020 at 8:11am
Most of my coworkers keep dog leashes, collars, carriers, etc in their cars. We are next to a neighborhood of very friendly escape artists, and a colony of cats.
https://www.petsdirectstores.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic