Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ticketing at 14th & Independence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCHellmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ticketing at 14th & Independence
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:14am
Has anyone been ticketed recently at 14th & Independence? I had the unpleasant experience yesterday. The police car blocked me from going out into the lanes, told me to pull over, and threw a $100 ticket on my dashboard without any discussion, questions why I was there, etc. I was actually forced into this position and was treated with hostility and rudeness.

Has anyone else experienced this ticketing experience?

Thanks.

ckucsan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckucsan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 7:48am
I nearly escaped ticket yesterday on 14th, but a slug came to my defense and started arguing with the official. Are you going to go to court and dispute the ticket?

quote:
Originally posted by CCHellmer

Has anyone been ticketed recently at 14th & Independence? I had the unpleasant experience yesterday. The police car blocked me from going out into the lanes, told me to pull over, and threw a $100 ticket on my dashboard without any discussion, questions why I was there, etc. I was actually forced into this position and was treated with hostility and rudeness.

Has anyone else experienced this ticketing experience?

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic