Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RT17 - Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RT17 - Rosslyn
    Posted: 12 May 2003 at 12:49pm
Anyone know if folks go from Rt17 (Fredericksburg) to Rosslyn

and

Rossyln back to Rt17 (Fredericksburg)?[8D]
waterelf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterelf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2003 at 3:12pm
There is no problem getting to Rosslyn from Route 17. We've tried to get the Rosslyn line going for the return trip home, but it hasn't happened yet. So far, the Pentagon is still the best place for the return trip back to 17.
bbader View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2003 at 3:33pm
How much time (typ) does it take to go from Rt17 to Rosslyn?

bb
waterelf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterelf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2003 at 7:57am
Most mornings it's around 45 minutes. This morning I got a ride at 6:31 and was at my desk at 7:17 (I work right at Rosslyn). Sometimes there's a little wait for cars or the traffic is backed up on I-95, so I try to be at the lot an hour before I need to be at work (7:30).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic