Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You couldnt get gas BEFORE ?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurkeSlugin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 10:23pm
As a driver it is clearly your responsibility to arrive at the lot with plenty of gas in the car. If you can't accept the responsibility maybe you should consider becoming a slug.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 10:46am
Just as a follow up- I drove today..got in the car, straightened up after my toddlers "things", then checked my gas gauge. GASP! I needed gas...SO...I went to the Wawa BEFORE I PICKED UP A SLUG. To be courteous. Hmm..

This is a shared system folks. Most of us were raised with manners, it's time to start using them.

XOXO- sluggin' girl
Pentagon1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentagon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 7:58pm
Drivers: Would you be ok if a slug got in your car then asked you to stop at the store?

And slugs would probably be ok with the driver stopping depending on how they handled it. i.e. "Sorry gang I screwed up. Will only take a second." Then put 3 gals in quickly as someone mentioned.

Just treat others as you would want to be treated. On both sides.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic