Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Drive to 234 Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Drive to 234 Lot
    Posted: 30 Jul 2010 at 11:28am
Yeah!!!! Finally saw someone else on Crystal Drive trying to get a ride to the 234 Lot. Crystal City sluggers, lets spread the word and hopefully end the trek to the Pentagon. Drivers, please start looking out for us before heading to the Pentagon.

SLUGS UNITE!!!!!!
geocoo001 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geocoo001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 1:31pm
I can pick up riders from Crystal Drive to 234 and can be there at 5:30 email me if interested gcook001@gmail.com or call 540-233-1061.

George

George Cook
jewlz965 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jewlz965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:05am
I generally leave Crystal City between 3:30 and 4:00. I will start looking for 234 sluggers between the parking garage at 20th Street/Crystal Drive, and the 12th Street/Crystal Drive slug line. Or, feel free to call or drop an email: 7035896729, jewlz965@gmail.com.
hzyoung View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hzyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 10:07am
I find that if I'm not commuting with my DH I will walk along Crystal Drive from the Taylor Building/Presidential Towers down to 20th with a 234 sign. If I'm lucky enough to get picked up for a ride, GREAT! Otherwise, I'll take the DoD bus over to the Pentagon, then catch a ride from there. Of course, this isn't daily ... but it seems to work!
SuTaRiCh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuTaRiCh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 9:37am
@hzyoung,

What is the deal with that DoD bus? Can anyone with a government ID jump aboard (NASA contractor)? Is there a posted schedule? I like the idea of walking Crystal Drive for a while and then bailing to Pentagon via a bus, rather than make the walk all the way (or get on the Metro for what seems like a stupidly short drive).

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic