Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where do I pick up a 234slug if I work in Rosslyn?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where do I pick up a 234slug if I work in Rosslyn?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where do I pick up a 234slug if I work in Rosslyn?
    Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 10:00am
So I know where to find Rosslyn Slugs at the 234 lot in the morning, but I have NO luck finding them in Rosslyn for the ride home in the evening...

I live in Aquia, so with no 243 slugs to be found in the evening, my only options at that point are to either pick up a 610 Slug over where all the other Rosslyn Slugs line up in the afternoon or drive to the Pentagon and deal with the whole monstrocity that is the Pentagon Pick-up lot in the evenings.

I'm sure this has been addressed if not beat to death in here already, but I'm new to the whole commuter community and this web-site. Someone please help!
Dale H View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 7:59am
I have seen a few people standing in the Horner/Stafford/Potomac line in Rosslyn with 234 signs in the efternoon.

Dale H
fruitfulone View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fruitfulone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2010 at 11:36am
Dale H: That was probably me you saw![:D]

MrV: Here is the link to the discussion forum for Rosslyn/234 dialogue: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11128

To answer your question, we, Rosslyn to 234 riders, are few and far between so far but when we are out there we should have a sign and be standing where visible. You might have to shout out "234" or have the lead slug or caller do it for you.

Please let us in the discussion forum know when you are outthere looking for slugs.

Good Luck and Welcome!

Slugs Unite!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic