Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L'enfant to Potomac Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'enfant to Potomac Mills
    Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 3:41pm
Would anyone be interested in creating a new line from L'enfant Plaza back to Potomac Mills in the afternoon?

I come in every morning from Potomac Mills, but have to metro back to the Pentagon to take the bus back every day - so inconvenient! If others are also wasting money this way, maybe it would make sense to start a line going back from L'enfant instead???

I've already posted this in the forum for new slug line locations, but have not gotten a response yet. I'm wondering how other people who slug from the same location are commuting back?
Bob123 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:45pm
Do you still need sluggers?

Bob123
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 11:56am
Sorry, Bob123 - I didn't think anyone was going to respond and just caught your reply this morning! [:I]

I'm actually a rider (not usually a driver, since I drive a 2-door and realize how inconvenient that is for all involved!) and was hoping that others would also be interested in forming a line in L'enfant back to Pot Mills. It would sure make the commute back home easier than getting from here to the slug line at the Pentagon every day!

But due to lack of response, everyone seems to be OK with their current evening commute home from L'enfant, whatever that may be...

I just hate the PRTC bus! [V]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic