Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Change in Pentagon Pick-up Spots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:35pm
I don't know either event the Patrol Officer pointed me in the wrong direction. I really wish someone would tell us as to why we need another challenge to get out of an already upserd traffic situation? At first I thought it was a prank does any one know it it is intended to stay this way? Thanks and Happy Commuting
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:39pm
According to the Pentagon Building Management Office, they emailed me and stated that: "An unauthorized change happened over the weekend, and we are correcting the issue today.."

I take that to mean that either somebody made the changes without approval and that they are changing the signs back to the way they were.

Now with that said, maybe we "slugs" need to get together and recommend how things should be changes (if any changes are needed at all!)
Spectrepilot View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spectrepilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 3:51pm
Mr. XXX,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The changes that were made were not authorized or coordinated as they should be. We have returned the slug line signs back to their original locations.

Thanks.
Robert H. Candido
Assistant Building Manager
Tiger1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 4:16pm
I just got off the phone with Mr Candido and he didn't authorize the move of the signs yesterday, saying he knows that making a such a change requires proper "socializing" or getting the word out. He directed his staff to go put the signs back the way they were. Hopefully it's fixed before tonight. He apologized and is not sure how it happened.
smithma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2010 at 6:33pm
[:)]Signs were back to there previous locations this evening.
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2010 at 8:16am
Yes, the signs were moved back and created a lot of confusion. Its interesting how those paper signs were up on all the poles for a least a week about proposed changes, the signs were changed and that the parking management was unaware!!!! Business as usual.

Slugs Unite!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic