Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tackets Mill Light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voriah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tackets Mill Light
    Posted: 20 May 2003 at 12:11pm
Hi.I slug/pick up at Tackets mill. I just wanted to see if anyone else has issues with the signals. [xx(] To turn left into the lot the left arrow signal is less than a minute! May seem long enough but not if you are waiting to slug/pick up!! Than to leave the lot (going right) you have to wait forever to get out. This holds up cars behind picking up and inevitably holding up the whole slugging process.

To me, slugging is a time saver (and money) and for just something small like the signals to interfere it can cause a lot of heartache. Just wanted to post to see if it was just me waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

~Christina
3ForHOV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3ForHOV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2003 at 3:55pm
That light does suck!!! I usually go down to Harbor Dr., cut through the parking lot so I end up facing Minneville. This way I just shoot straight across the road rather than sitting there forever for the light to change! I also find it easier in the afternoon when I'm dropping off slugs to take the Prince William Pkwy exit through the Horner Rd lot, make the right at Telegraph, then make a right onto Minneville. It beats sitting in the traffic on Old Bridge if I were to take the Rt 123N exit from HOV lanes.
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2003 at 8:54pm
I hate that light, and I've only taken slugs to Tackett's Mill three times. It seems like 10 minutes when you're waiting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic